Braun Power Cords and the Braun Shaver Model Numbers They Charge
Braun Power Cord for Braun shaver 8585
By Larry Chiang
Are you familiar with Stanford (@BASES Jan 15), Stanford Engineering 145’s Pop Up Internships. It is Pop Up Internship #1 to #5. It’s open to all students at American four-year schools. No http://www.duck9.com purchase is required
Pop Up Internship #1(a) is selling Braun power cords
– Learn what YC’s octopart did. See the PG lecture 2008 (http://bit.ly/HTSAS710)
PG is Y-combinator’s Paul Graham.
– Impress the Sequoia VC judge Roelof Botha (he judged #tcDisrupt’s finalist “partsPic http://twitter.com/partpic)
– Make ~$150 in 7 hrs. Then mentor a friend to do “Pop Up Internship #1”
– Dont be a piggie. Stop at $150.
– Obvi, it’s 100% affiliate. Cuz I’m rich!
|Larry Chiang (@LarryChiang)|
|10/18/14, 10:49 PM
Braun power cord for Braun shaver 7526. bit.ly/mcuban710b pic.twitter.com/I5rJdsMCNo
Braun Power Cord part number 7030458 for Braun shaver 8995 http://bit.ly/mcuban710c
Braun Power Cord for Braun shaver 8590 is often mislabeled as part 5784
Braun Power Cord for Braun shaver 7505 (part number 5496)
Braun Power Cord 7030458 for Braun shaver made pre-2011 Braun 7515
Braun Power Cord for Braun shaver 7526. I liked my Braun 7526 so much I bought a ton of power cords.
Yup, Braun shavers 75% off at Bloomingdales. Photo credit Larry Chiang, Stanford University Founding EIR (Entrepreneur in Residence)
This glut of cordless Braun power shavers was post Proctor and Gamble acquisition 🙂
Braun Power Cords for Braun shaver models listed here and you can see the complete list at
#ENGR145’s two anchor videos move you to the right of the #StartupSchool / #CS183B / “how to start a startup” bell curve. Yup, entrepreneurship doesn’t have grade inflation. Cuz it’s a bell curve, Stanfurdh
Hack HTSAS (“how to start a startup”) w/the hashtag #ENGR145 http://bit.ly/buster14512v links to
http://bit.ly/buster14512w is a bit ly I memorized that links to
Like the 9 year old I mentored to
– Study engineering
– Play a varsity sport (cuz we are Asian and Cal doesn’t need another violin plucker. Cal need 5, 6’5″ dudes who throw 90mph lefty with an SAT score of 2400
– Do verbal deals
Seriously, put that violin down.